We at Al Nab'a Infrastructure consider Quality, Health, Safety and Environment as an integral part and it is evident in the way we plan, operate all our projects.
We believe and understand the following cardinal rules which has formed the basis of our policies.
- All Accidents are Preventable.
- Practice & Work Safely, Everyday
- Team Work & Collaboration
- Increasing capabilities of the team through training & knowledge sharing
- Application of relevant Procedures & Work Instruction
- Importance of Auditing, Monitoring & Review
We do not compromise on the safety and health of our workers. Periodical safety trainings are conducted so that worksite related accidents are minimized. We take care of the work force by providing good living conditions, hygienic food and good medical facilities.
Internal Audits are conducted as an independent management function, which involves a continuous and critical appraisal of the functioning of the entity with a view to suggest improvements thereto and add value to and strengthen the overall governance mechanism of the entity, including entity’s risk management and internal control system.